Spitsbergen 2019 - Dates & Prices
13 day escorted tour from £5,400pp
|19 June 2019||I-Polar Inside cabin: Decks 3, 5 & 6||£5,400|
|N-Polar Outside cabin: Deck 3||£6,200|
|U-Arctic Superior, Outside cabin: Deck 5 & 6||£6,700|
|F-Arctic Superior, Outside cabin: Deck 5||£7,400|
|M-Suite: Deck 5 & 6||£9,400|
|MG-Grand Suite: Deck 5 & 6||£11,200|
Bookings are subject to availability and tour prices subject to change. Hurtigruten, the voyage operator, have a fluid pricing policy, so when there are only a few cabins remaining, the prices go up. As at June 2018 (when this web page was updated), there were very few cabins still available, and therefore the original guide prices shown above and announced in October 2017, may not be applicable. Any change in tour prices will be confirmed when you make an enquiry.
Early booking discount
An early booking saving of £1,000 per couple (and £500 per single) was capacity controlled and available when the holiday was first launched in October 2017. Please ask if any early booking discount is available when you make an enquiry.
Single occupancy prices
price featuring a hotel room and an I-Polar Inside ship cabin for sole occupancy was initially offered at £6,950. Including a N-Polar Outside ship cabin the single price was initially £9,200. At this stage, sole occupancy cabins are on request and subject to up-to-date pricing.
Optional 3-night Oslo City Break
Add the 3-night pre-voyage Oslo Stay for £695 per person sharing a twin-bedded room, and £845 if you require a hotel room for sole occupancy. Further details on request.
- International economy class flights from London to Oslo and return.
- Domestic flights from Oslo to Logyearben and return
- In-flight refreshments as scheduled
- Airport and quayside transfers in Spitsbergen
- 1-night hotel accommodation in Longyearben including breakfast
- Longyearben Orientation Tour
- 7-night Expedition Voyage aboard MV FRAM
- Ship cabin of your choice, assigned upon confirmation
- Full board meals on ship - breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Complimentary tea and coffee on board ship
- Spitsbergen landings via rigid zodiac style boats
- Landings accompanied by expedition team
- Lectures and presentations on board
- Port charges
- Current airport and prepaid air taxes
- Tips including ship crew
- Comprehensive ticket pack
- Personally escorted
- The optional Oslo city break includes appropriate flight itinerary, airport transfers, 3-nights at the 4-star Radisson Blu Plaza (or similar), 3 breakfasts and 3 main meals, guided city tour, entry to the Fram Museum, comprehensive ticket pack, tips and personally escorted.
The itinerary is provisional and subject to change.