Spitsbergen Circumnavigation 2019 - Dates & Prices
13 day escorted tour from £5,400pp
|19 June 2019||I-Polar Inside cabin: Decks 3, 5 & 6||£5,400|
|N-Polar Outside cabin: Deck 3||£6,200|
|U-Arctic Superior, Outside cabin: Deck 5 & 6||£6,700|
|F-Arctic Superior, Outside cabin: Deck 5||£7,400|
|M-Suite: Deck 5 & 6||£9,400|
|MG-Grand Suite: Deck 5 & 6||£11,200|
Bookings and tour prices are subject to availability. Hurtigruten, the voyage operator, have a fluid pricing policy rather like the airlines. When there are only a few cabins remaining the prices tend to go up, so the earlier you book, the better.
Early booking discount
The early booking saving of £1,000 per couple (and £500 per single) is capacity controlled and therefore subject to availability, please ask at the time of booking.
Single occupancy prices
price featuring a hotel room and an I-Polar Inside ship cabin for sole occupancy is £6,800. Including a N-Polar Outside ship cabin the single price is £8,200. Including a U-Arctic Superior ship cabin the single price is £8,400. Tour prices for sole occupancy of other catergory cabins on request.
Optional 3-night Oslo City Break
Add the 3-night pre-voyage Oslo Stay for £695 per person sharing a twin-bedded room, and £845 if you require a hotel room for sole occupancy. Further details on request.
- International economy class flights from London to Oslo and return.
- Domestic flights from Oslo to Logyearben and return
- In-flight refreshments as scheduled
- Airport and quayside transfers in Spitsbergen
- 1-night hotel accommodation in Longyearben including breakfast
- Longyearben Orientation Tour
- 7-night Expedition Voyage aboard MV FRAM
- Ship cabin of your choice, assigned upon confirmation
- Full board meals on ship - breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Complimentary tea and coffee on board ship
- Spitsbergen landings via rigid zodiac style boats
- Landings accompanied by expedition team
- Lectures and presentations on board
- Port charges
- Current airport and prepaid air taxes
- Tips including ship crew
- Comprehensive ticket pack
- Personally escorted
- The optional Oslo city break includes appropriate flight itinerary, airport transfers, 3-nights at the 4-star Radisson Blu Plaza (or similar), 3 breakfasts and 3 main meals, guided city tour, entry to the Fram Museum, comprehensive ticket pack, tips and personally escorted.
The itinerary is provisional and subject to change.